Our weekend at "The Mountain"

This past weekend we ventured over to Mt. Rainier National Park for hiking, camping, and sightseeing. It was absolutely beautiful and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. We all enjoyed being together in the GREAT outdoors. Following are a few pictures from our excursion. We will add detail and captions to the pictures within the next day or so. Possibly for Family Home Evening?! Anyway, enjoy!

















 

Reader Comments

How fun! You all look great! Cambri is such a pretty little girl! And I hear she likes peaches!!

Hi Jamie & Cameron
I was looking at your facebook page thinking how long it has been since we have seen you guys and I saw you had a blog. We do too, it is themcquays.blogspot.com Anyways it looks like you three are having a lot of fun. Cambri is such a cutie and I hope that everything is going well.
-Jill McQuay



Welcome to our blog

We hope that our family and friends enjoy this blog as much as we do. We hope you will add your comments to our posts so we can stay better connected. See you around!